Nice levels and graphics. Liked the idea with the leaves - gives some kind of strategy to the game. Good job.
Control a hungry beetle entering a garden rich with delicious vegetables to eat but also fierce predators that would love to eat you! Garden Beetle is inspired by old 2D arcade maze chase games and features fast-paced gameplay across varying levels as you race to eat all of the veggies on each level without being eaten or running out of time. Leaves can be spun by your beetle to alter the maze and block enemies. Your survival depends on your speed, adaptability, resourcefulness, and wits!
Garden Beetle features:
* 50 Challenging Levels of fast arcade action
* 5 Rival Beetle Boss Showdowns
* Numerous other insects abound; some deadly, others merely troublesome
* Multiple difficulty levels
* Support for keyboard and game controller
* Fun, playful soundtrack by Daniel Noronha
* Colorful graphics, appropriate for any age
* Earn accolades for achieving various optional goals
* In-game Instruction Manual
Garden Beetle was built in Unity as a one-person side project. I grew up playing arcade games like this, and I wanted to make my own game in that style blended with a few modern touches. Thank you for checking out my game, and if you decide to give it a try, I hope you enjoy!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.